As a coach and facilitator who is passionate about supporting others on their journey, I help you connect with your heart and what matters most in your life.
I believe that in each of us there is a longing to grow and evolve and fulfill our potential, along with a softness, strength and openness that help us navigate our journey.
As humans, we are wired to connect, we long for it, and we also dread the very thing we long for.
I specialize in co-creating authentic connection, and thereby bringing about the sustained and sustainable changes we seek in our lives.
I am a long-term devoted student and practitioner of eastern meditative and contemplative traditions and have been trained to facilitate individual & group meditation programs online and in person.
What I have learned from my studies and practice, about myself, others, and the world, informs everything that I do, every breath that I take.
I have pursued training related to:
- Attachment Theory; Leadership and Somatic Coaching; Neuroscience in Mind Body Therapy; and Trauma First Aid through Embodied Philosophy
- Body of Leadership and Body of Coaching through The Embodied Facilitator
- IFS-Inspired Coaching through IFS Institute
- Somatic IFS through The Embody Lab (with Fran Booth, IFS trainer)
- Conversations That Inspire: Coaching Learning, Leadership and Change through Case Western Reserve University
- Developmental Coaching, Becoming a Transformative Presence, Embodied Transformation and the Neuroscience of Change through Coaches Rising.
I have an Applied Mindfulness Meditation certificate from the University of Toronto Faculty of Social Work and am a Level 2 Transformative Mindfulness Methods practitioner.
I also hold a certificate in Addiction Studies from Centennial College.
I am an Affiliate of the Institute of Coaching.