Connect to Change Coaching draws on the innate drive and longing deep within every human heart to grow and evolve. Transformation becomes possible when that beauty and potential is truly seen and valued by another human heart. This recognition and appreciation makes our good qualities a reality for us.
What you bring to coaching:
Your vision, whatever is calling to you, whatever matters most to you! And, your curiosity, courage, and commitment.
Some areas we might focus on could include, but are in no way limited to:
- Bringing more of what you want/less of what you don’t want into your life, work and relationships.
- Behavioral change.
- Stress management.
- Navigating endings and beginnings of all kinds.
- Building resilience.
What I bring to coaching:
My curiosity, courage, commitment, and:
- Cutting edge training in the fields of trauma, embodiment, internal family systems, adult development and change theories, presence and spirituality, with thought leaders in those fields including Peter Levine, Stephen Porges, Richard Strozzi-Heckler, Staci Haines, David Treleaven, Richard Boyatzis, Richard Schwartz, Thomas Hubl and Nick Kranz.
- 20 years of experience combining a natural warmth and care with a gift for attuning, resonating, and listening others into their wisdom.
- A fierce commitment to your growth and development and what matters most to you. Seeing the inherent worth and goodness of you and all of your parts, I hold space for you and offer support as you work through whatever is getting in the way of your ability to live from your deeper truths and the deeper longings that are inside of you.
- A fierce commitment to my own ongoing training, growth and development, both personal and professional.
Curious about how coaching might help you bring about lasting change, achieve your vision and become that which matters most to you? Let’s connect and explore together!